Terms and condition agreement
Terms and Conditions agreements act as a legal contract between you (who registered for course in online) and FCCISL.
- FCCISL – Federation of Chamber of Commerce in Sri Lanka is having the authority of this course
- Student registration for the course will be done via online
- After FCCISL confirmed the eligibility – payment need to be done to the given account details and attach the slip
- Payment is non- refundable
- Participants need to submit the course work – Assignment (can handwrite and attach the photo of it / can attach word or PDF also).
- FCCISL will allocate the assessor for the assessment
- Result of the assessment is independent, no one can influence on it.
- Once the assessment result is released FCCISL will issue the certificate.
- Certificate will be issued to the participants name which was registered in online.